All in! Games is a game publishing and development house. We create and support unique PC and console games, working on international projects. Some of our excellent titles are Chernobylite (The Farm 51), Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity), and Ghostrunner (One More Level), with Phantom Hellcat (Ironbird Creations) entering the stage and likely on its way to rock the universe!
We’re a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas. When we succeed, we celebrate together. When we make mistakes, we try to learn from them and do better next time, as we strongly believe in constant improvement. Our goal is to firmly stand alongside the respected video game publishers, while at the same time sustaining the atmosphere of inclusion and cooperation.
We have a strict anti-crunch policy and we value a healthy work-life balance!
Join our Technical Team as a:
As the Technical Lead of our Porting House Team you will work alongside other programmers, helping with porting and adapting games made with Unity to all the platforms on which we release our games. You will oversee the game optimization progress and mentor other members of the team.
Be sure that you:
- You have 3+ years of professional experience as a Unity Programmer
- You have prior experience in leading a programming team
- You have prior experience in porting / programming for consoles (PS4/PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch,...)
- You have experience in working on at least one commercial project
- You can effortlessly debug and optimize code
- You can produce clear and concise tech documentation
- You believe in the idea of constant development
- Using English at work is your bread and butter
⭐️ Bonus points if you:
- Have already worked professionally in game dev
- Could drop by from time to time for a team meeting in Cracow
Your tasks will be to:
- Optimize and debug code
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable, and well-organized code
- Plan and execute the development of console ports
- Supervise and support the process of optimization and platform specific integrations
- Help us shape up our technical team to set and create new technology standards in our studio
What do you think about these great perks?
- A full-time position with an attractive salary (15 000 - 22 000 PLN nett on B2B or an equivalent amount on UoP)
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:30-15:30)
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- MultiSport membership, Medical Health program, Language Pack, fruits, tea, coffee, and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- Secret knowledge: Release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)
If this sounds like something right up your alley, let us know! Maybe we’re looking for someone just like you? 👽