All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Chernobylite (The Farm 51) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we’re gonna be loud!
We’re a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas. When we make mistakes, we learn from them and when we succeed, we celebrate together. Our goal is to secure All in! Games’ place among the ranks of respected video game publishers all while being a great place to work.
Join our PR Team as a:
Investor Relations Specialist
As a member of our PR team you will act as a liaison between the company and the financial media and journalists. You will plan, execute, and manage corporate media relation strategy on the Polish market to boost brand awareness and reputation among potential and current investors.
We have set out a new business strategy, we have amazing projects in store, and an exceptional team and we would like investors to know about it. Help us achieve that!
Be sure that you:
- have experience working at a public relations agency or as an internal PR Manager
- have a strong command of both English and Polish
- are organized and able to work independently
- have a gift for the written word with the ability to write both short and long articles
- work well in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
- are proactive and not afraid to show initiative
- strive to improve your skills even further
Bonus points if you:
- have a passion for games
- have knowledge about the stock-market and can write stock-market texts
Your tasks will be to:
- plan and develop the company's image strategy for investors
- maintain the company's image in Poland
- handle incoming media inquiries
- organize investor-related events
- manage an external PR agency
- create and design content for company’s social media
- build strong relationships with financial market journalists
- prepare company announcements for investors and write content on internal pages
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: Release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-14:00)
- An employment contract (full-time position) and an attractive salary
- Multisport membership, Medical Health program, Psychological Support Program, Language Pack, fruits, tea, coffee, and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- A geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)