1. Personal Data Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person who uses the Services provided by the Company (i.e. name/surname, e-mail address) (hereinafter the “Personal Data”). The Company applies highest standards as regards protection of confidential information and personal data, including those which are resulting from European general data protection regulation (GDPR), especially the Personal Data of persons under the age of 16 are protected, which means its collection may require obtaining consent of statutory agent (e.g. parent, legal guardian). The Company after receiving information about collecting Personal Data of the User under age of 16, shall take necessary actions (e.g. request consent of statutory agent).
2. Basis for collecting and processing Personal DataUse of Services provided by the Company may require obtaining by the Company given Personal Data, without which the User may not be allowed to use such Services. The Company collects Personal Data solely in the scope necessary for provision of such Services, whereas in the remaining scope only upon separate consent of the User (e.g. marketing, newsletter). The Company does not collect Data beyond justified needs and adequacy (rules of “minimalism” rules, i.e. collecting Personal Data solely in the scope necessary for realization of legally specified purpose).The Company processes Personal Data in a manner consistent with binding regulations (based on legal regulations binding on the territory of European Union or Member State Law).
The Company may collect and process Personal Data for the following reasons and on the following basis: (i) the User has given consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data for one or more specific purposes, (ii) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the User is a party in order to perform such contract by the Company or in order to take steps at the request of the User prior to entering into a contract, (iii) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject and (iv) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or by a third party (i.e. the User), except where such interests are overridden by the User’s legitimate interests and rights.
The Company may collect the Personal Data in the following way: (1) User submits Personal Data in connection with the Services provided by the Company (e.g. complaints, questions) or gives separate consent (e.g. newsletter, events, marketing), (2) the Company provides technical assistance or support as regards the Services, (4) Personal Data is collected automatically (e.g. cookies files).
3. Type of the information and Personal Data collected by the CompanyDepending on the type of the Services and the scope of consents granted by the User, the Company uses one or more information and the Personal Data: (1) name/surname, (2) e-mail address, (3) phone number, (4) IP address and other technical information (e.g. regarding type of devices and other informatic tools, web browser), (5) information necessary to provide technical assistance or support (e.g. parameters, logs, other descriptions), (6) information necessary for participation in events organized by the Company, (7) other information connected with use of the Services provided by the Company (e.g. residence address and correspondence address). The Company applies all required by law (binding on the territory of European Union or Member State Law) security measures as regards the Personal Data.
4. Transfer of the Personal DataThe Company may be entailed with transfer of the Personal Data to reliable and professional partners (processors). Transfer shall be based on an processing agreement concluded between the Company and processor. The Company: (i) transfers the Personal Data solely in the scope necessary for realization of aim agreed with processor, (ii) transfers the Personal Data solely for the purposes of such aim, (iii) applies all required legal and technical measures for protection of the Personal Data in order to ensure the highest quality of the Services, (iv) may transfer Personal Data to third parties providing day-today services for the Company(e.g. legal advisors, tax advisors) or other entities entitled to access Personal Data upon binding legal regulations (e.g. administrative bodies).
5. The Users’ rightsThe User at any time is entitled to exercise his rights concerning Personal Data, in particular: (i) the right to object (forbid) processing of his Personal Data, (ii) access to the Personal Data, (2) request to rectify, correct or delete the Personal Data, (3) request to restrict the processing of the Personal Data, (4) request to transfer the Personal Data to another entity, (5) submit complaint to a data protection authority – President of the Data Protection Office or other offices. In some cases exercising one or more of such rights may result in limitation of possibility of use one or more the Services provided by the Company (due to the necessity of processing Personal Data in connection with Services). The Company shall provide the User a response indicating activities and their justification, thus it may be also obliged to store the Personal Data upon binding law regulations.
7. Additional informationsUse of the Company’s Services may require – depending on the Service – use of the external websites and/or devices (i.e. distributors, Steam, consoles, PS4 Store). The Company is not responsible for content and/or privacy policies of external websites administrated by third parties or services provided by such third parties.
Automatic profiling is a decision based solely on automated processing which produces legal effects concerning the User (e.g. use of algorithm which exams behaviour in games or on social platforms, resulting in automatic decision). The Company does not apply automatic profiling.
The Company stores the Personal Data solely for the period necessary for obtaining purpose for which the Personal Data have been collected. However, in some cases, the Company may be obliged to store the Personal Data for a longer period by binding regulations (e.g. settlement, tax issues). However, in each case data retention is based on appropriate legal base – e.g. consent or binding provision of law.
or continue with
Already connected? Sign in.
Help us match your profile by telling us a bit more about yourself.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
Add people who can recommend you as a colleague.